Strategic Advice Pty Ltd use a six-step process that helps you take a ‘big picture’ look at where you are now and where you want to be financially. Using this process we help you to work out what you need to do now and in the future to reach your financial and lifestyle goals.
The six steps of our Financial Planning Process are:
- Gathering your financial data – such as details of your income, expenses, assets and liabilities.
- Identifying your financial and lifestyle objectives.
- Identifying any financial issues – or deficiencies between where you are now financially and where you want to be.
- Preparing your financial plan (Statement of Advice) – which will outline strategies to achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.
- Implementing your financial plan.
- Reviewing and revising your plan – to ensure it stays up-to-date and relevant to the economic climate and your changing lifestyle.
To utilise our knowledge of the financial planning disciplines in assisting our clients to achieve their financial and lifestyle objectives
To build a manageable client base and provide high quality ongoing service in order to grow our clients’ wealth
Qualification and Experience
John O’Dor joined the Financial Services Industry in 1999 as a Para-planner, writing technically proficient financial plans tailored to meet a client’s particular needs and objectives. He takes great pride in developing strategic ‘whole of life’ strategies covering the areas of investment and wealth creation, superannuation and retirement planning, risk insurance, taxation planning, legal structures and estate planning.
John holds a Bachelor of Business Degree (Financial Planning) from RMIT University in Melbourne’s City Campus. His completed post-graduate studies include CFP (Certified Financial Planner) from the FPA (Financial Planning Association), which is the Financial Planning industry’s highest designation