The six steps of our Financial Planning Process are:
1) Gathering your financial data
- such as details of your income, expenses, assets and liabilities.
2) Identifying your financial and lifestyle objectives.
3) Identifying any financial issues
- or deficiencies between where you are now financially and where you want to be.
4) Preparing your financial plan (Statement of Advice)
- which will outline strategies to achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.
5) Implementing your financial plan.
6) Reviewing and revising your plan
- to ensure it stays up-to-date and relevant to the economic climate and your changing lifestyle.